Programs that help strengthen families through support that address a child’s behavioral or emotional needs.
Our services use effective strategies, therapy and interventions that promote children’s healthy functioning at home, in the community, and at school. We work to improve the family’s ability to provide effective support for their children in the home or via outpatient services with the goal of avoiding admission to a hospital, residential or intensive treatment facility.
Our services & counseling include:
- Crisis management & behavioral contracting
- Activity-based therapy and intervention
- Referrals and advocacy in schools & community
- Individual, family and group counseling
- Evidence-based treatments (EBT)