POSTED: March 1, 2023
Licensed Outpatient Clinician (LMFT, LICSW, LMHC)
Location: Remote (Telehealth)
Longwood Care Behavioral Health Services is seeking a licensed clinician to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity with flexible hours and professional growth and development.
- Provide outpatient therapy to children, adolescents, families, couples, and adults
- Conduct all therapeutic services remote via telehealth
- Utilize trauma-informed models of treatment, including CBT, DBT, and other modalities
- Collaborate with families, caregivers, and other professionals to ensure the best possible outcomes for clients
- Active and independent licensure as LMFT, LICSW, or LMHC.
- Experience with couples, children, adolescents, and families preferred
- Strong clinical, organizational, and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Credentialing/contracting with insurance providers is a plus
- Language fluency is a plus
- Generous full-time benefits package including health, dental, and paid time off
- Productivity bonuses, and employee referral bonuses
- Competitive compensation: $50,000 - $60,000
Longwood Care is an equal-opportunity employer.
At Longwood Care, our mission is to enrich the lives of children and empower parents through advocacy, inclusion, collaboration, and education. We provide effective individual, couple, family, and child-focused therapy to build strong families and communities. With support from established organizations, and city and state departments to transform child and family support networks.
To Join the Longwood Care Team:
Please submit your resume to [email protected] or call us at 978-972-1000.