Licensed Outpatient Clinician (LMFT, LICSW, LMHC)
Location: Swampscott, MA or Danvers, MA locations
Longwood Care Behavioral Health Services is seeking a licensed clinician to join our growing non-profit organization. This opportunity is perfect for someone who wants flexible hours, to make their own schedule and interested in professional growth and development.
You will be responsible for providing outpatient therapy, treatment planning, and assessments to children, adolescents, families, couples and adults.
All therapeutic services are provided in-office.
We offer extended office hours (M-F 9:00am to 7:00pm and on Saturday from 9:00am to 3:00pm) for our clients.
Newly licensed clinicians (LMFT, LICSW, LMHC) are encouraged to apply.
Generous full-time benefits package including health, dental and paid time-off with on-site parking, productivity bonuses, employee referral bonuses.
- Must have excellent communication, clinical and organizational skills
- Basic computer fluency including Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Language capacity a plus
- Individually credentialed/contracted with insurance providers a plus
- Independent/active LMFT, LICSW, LMHC licensure required
- Clinical experience with couples, children, adolescents, and families preferred
- Familiarity with trauma informed models of treatment in an outpatient setting including CBT, DBT and other modalities
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $50,000 - $60,000
Longwood Care is an equal opportunity employer.
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
About Longwood Care
Our mission is to enrich the lives of children and enlighten the lives of parents through empowerment, advocacy, inclusion, collaboration and education. We work to build strong families and communities by utilizing solution-focused, relational therapy that empowers parents and caregivers. With support from established organizations, city and state departments throughout Massachusetts we strive to transform child and family support networks by providing effective individual, couple, family and child focused therapy.