Licensed Outpatient Clinician (LMFT, LICSW, LMHC)
Location: Swampscott, MA (North Shore Catchment Area)
Longwood Care Behavioral Health Services is seeking a licensed clinician to join our growing non-profit organization. This opportunity is perfect for someone who wants flexible hours, to make their own schedule and interested in professional growth and development.
You will be responsible for providing outpatient therapy, case management, crisis intervention, treatment planning, and assessments to children, adolescents, families and adults. Therapeutic services are provided in-office, but may include some local in-home client visits.
We offer extended office hours (M-F 9:00am to 8:00pm and on Saturday from 9:00am to 5:00pm) for our clients and allow for part-time work/schedule accommodation.
Newly licensed clinicians (LMFT, LICSW, LMHC) are encouraged to apply.
Generous health care and benefits package, cell phone and travel reimbursement, on-site parking, productivity bonuses, employee referral bonuses, discounted YMCA membership available.
- Must have excellent communication, clinical and organizational skills
- Basic computer fluency (including Microsoft Office) required
- Independent/active LMFT, LICSW, LMHC licensure required
- Clinical experience with couples, children, adolescents, and families preferred
- Familiarity with models/modalities of treatment in an outpatient setting
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $45,000 - $60,000 (DOE)
Longwood Care is an equal opportunity employer.
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
About Longwood Care
Our mission is to enrich the lives of children and enlighten the lives of parents through empowerment, advocacy, inclusion, collaboration and education. We work to build strong families and communities by utilizing solution-focused, relational therapy that empowers parents and caregivers. With support from established organizations, city and state departments throughout Massachusetts we strive to transform child and family support networks by providing effective individual, couple, family and child focused therapy.