As a community focused organization, Longwood Care’s mission is centered on empowerment, advocacy, inclusion, collaboration and education via accessible child centered, parent focused behavioral health services to build strong families and prosperous communities.
Longwood Care partners with established organizations, city and state departments and other community members in the North Shore and Boston areas, to transform child and family support networks by providing effective therapeutic care to individuals, couples, parents, children and families.
- 501(c)3 registered non-profit charitable organization
- Accepting Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Harvard Pilgrim/UBH/OPTUM, AllWays, Tufts, Partners Health, MassHealth (MBHP, BMC Health Net, Fallon Health), GIC and other major insurance plans.
- Services provided by licensed LMFT, LICSW, LMHC clinicians.
- Languages offered include English, Greek, Ukrainian and Russian.
- Extended Office Hours: Monday - Friday (9:00am - 7:00pm) Saturday (9:00am - 5:00pm).
- Voluntary service, does not require PCP referral (self-referrals welcome).
- Start, stop, resume anytime.
- Most insurance plans cover 100% of behavioral health services.
- Self-pay services available with no wait-list.
NOTE: If this is an immediate emergency, contact your local Emergency Response team or dial 911.