As a community focused organization, Longwood Care’s mission is centered on empowerment, advocacy, inclusion, collaboration and education via accessible child centered, parent focused behavioral health services to build strong families and prosperous communities.
Longwood Care partners with established organizations, city and state departments and other community members in the North Shore and Boston areas, to transform child and family support networks by providing effective therapeutic care to individuals, couples, parents, children and families.
- 501(c)3 registered non-profit charitable organization
- Accepting Aetna, BMC Health Net, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Fallon Health, Harvard Pilgrim, MBHP, Military OneSource, NHP, Tufts, United Health, MassHealth, Self-Pay, and other major insurance plans.
- Services provided by licensed LMFT, LICSW, LMHC and MA/MS clinicians as well as BA/BS case workers.
- Languages offered include English, Spanish and Russian.
- Monday - Friday (9:00 am - 8:00 pm) Saturday - Sunday (9:00 am - 2:00 pm).
Serving North Shore & Boston
- Beverly, Chelsea, Danvers, East Boston, Lynn, Lynnfield, Marblehead, Nahant, Peabody, Revere, Salem, Saugus, Swampscott and Winthrop.
- We are constantly expanding our catchment area and provide outreach beyond the locations listed here - please inquire if your area can be served.
NOTE: If this is an immediate emergency, contact your local Emergency Response team or dial 911.