To enrich the lives of children and enlighten the lives parents through prevention, support and education. We work to build strong families and communities via:
Our Solution-Focused Relational Approach to family therapy that empowers parents and caregivers and helps them understand the reasons for children’s emotions and behaviors.
We work with established organizations, city and state departments and other partners throughout the state of Massachusetts to transform child and family support networks by providing effective parent and child focused clinical and therapeutic training.
- 501(c)3 registered non-profit charitable organization
- Accepting Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS), Tufts, MassHealth, Self-Pay, and other major insurance plans.
- Services provided by licensed LMFT, LICSW, LMHC and MA/MS clinicians as well as BA/BS case workers.
- Languages offered include English, Spanish and Russian.
- Monday - Friday (9:00 am - 8:00 pm) Saturday - Sunday (9:00 am - 2:00 pm).
Serving North Shore & Boston
- Beverly, Chelsea, Danvers, East Boston, Lynn, Lynnfield, Marblehead, Nahant, Peabody, Revere, Salem, Saugus, Swampscott and Winthrop.
- We are constantly expanding our catchment area and provide outreach beyond the locations listed here - please inquire if your area can be served.
NOTE: If this is an immediate emergency, contact your local Emergency Response team or dial 911.