Effective Relationship Communication
Family structure and communication play a crucial role in an individual's physical, social, and psychological well-being. Effective communication and positive relationships within a family are essential for normal functioning across these domains.
Couples, pre-marital, or marital therapy focuses on addressing communication patterns and problem behaviors between individuals in long-term relationships. This type of therapy aims to improve communication, foster intimacy, and develop conflict-resolution skills.
Couples Therapy Provides
We work with clients in this program to address specific patterns and interpersonal relationships within each familial system and promote healthy behaviors that can improve a couple's functioning as a whole.
- Conjoint or separate spouse sessions to address specific patterns and interpersonal relationships within each familial system.
- Assistance in recognizing, accepting, and changing problem behaviors that impact the relationship.
- Development of problem-solving and communication skills to foster positive interactions and healthy behaviors.
- Education on how couple behavior can affect children and the family system as a whole.
- Adaptable solutions to address changing dynamics within the relationship.
For more information about our behavioral health services or to make a referral please call (978) 972-1000 or fill out a referral form.
NOTE: If this is an immediate emergency, contact your local Emergency Response team or dial 911.