Family Focused Approach
Programs that help strengthen individuals, couples and families through supports that address behavioral and emotional needs and include:
- Crisis management & behavioral contracting
- Activity-based therapy and intervention
- Referrals and advocacy in schools & community
- CBT, TF-CBT and DBT certified therapists
- Evidence-based treatments (EBT)
Our solution-focused, relational approach to therapy and interventions promote healthy functioning at home, in the community/workplace and at school. We work to improve individual and family interactions and their ability to provide effective support for their children in-home or via outpatient services with the goal of avoiding admission to a hospital, residential or intensive treatment facility.
- Accepting Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS), Tufts, MassHealth, Self-Pay, and other major insurance plans.
- Services provided by licensed LMFT, LICSW, LMHC and MA/MS clinicians under professional supervision.
- Languages offered include English, Spanish and Russian.
- Monday - Friday (9:00 am - 8:00 pm) Saturday - Sunday (9:00 am - 2:00 pm).
- Voluntary service, does not require PCP referral (self-referrals welcome) start, stop, restart anytime.
- Most insurance plans cover 100% of behavioral health services.
- Self-pay services available with no wait-list.