Solution-Focused Approach to Therapy
Our solution-focused, relational approach to therapy and interventions promotes healthy functioning at home, in the community/workplace, and at school. We strive to enhance individual, couple, and family interactions and caregiver ability to provide effective support to their children, with the aim of avoiding admission to a hospital, residential or intensive treatment facility.
We offer a range of evidence-based programs to strengthen individuals, couples, and families, and address their behavioral and emotional needs. Our services include:
- Individual Therapy
- Couples Therapy (Marital/Premarital & Divorce Counseling)
- Family Therapy
- Behavior Therapy
- Trauma Therapy (Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy)
- Play & Sensory Integration Therapy
- Crisis management & behavioral contracting
- Activity-based therapy and intervention
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
About Outpatient Therapy at Longwood Care:
- Accepting Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Harvard Pilgrim/UBH/OPTUM, AllWays, Tufts, Partners Health, MassHealth (MBHP), and other major insurance plans.
- Self-pay services are available upon request.
- Services are provided by licensed LMFT, LICSW, and LMHC clinicians.
- Extended Telehealth Hours: Monday - Friday (9:00 am - 7:00 pm) Saturday (on-demand).
- Outpatient or voluntary service does not require PCP referral (self-referrals welcome).
- Most insurance plans cover 100% of behavioral health services.
NOTE: If this is an immediate emergency, contact your local Emergency Response team or dial 911.