A Solution Focused Approach to Therapy
Our solution-focused, relational approach to therapy and interventions promote healthy functioning at home, in the community/workplace and at school. We work to improve individual, couples and family interactions and caregiver ability to provide effective support to each other and for their children with the goal of avoiding admission to a hospital, residential or intensive treatment facility.
We offer programs that help strengthen individuals, couples and families through supports and evidence based treatments that address behavioral and emotional needs:
- Individual Therapy
- Couples Therapy (Marital/Premarital & Divorce Counseling)
- Family Therapy
- Behavior Therapy
- Trauma Therapy (Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy)
- Sensory Integrated Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Crisis management & behavioral contracting
- Activity-based therapy and intervention
- Referrals and advocacy in schools & community
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
About Outpatient Therapy at Longwood Care:
- Accepting Aetna, BMC Health Net, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Fallon Health, Harvard Pilgrim, MBHP, Military OneSource, NHP, Tufts, United Health, MassHealth and other major insurance plans.
- Services provided by licensed LMFT, LICSW, LMHC and MA/MS clinicians under professional supervision.
- Languages offered include English, Spanish and Russian.
- Extended Office Hours: Monday - Friday (9:00 am - 8:00 pm) Saturday (9:00 am - 5:00 pm).
- Voluntary service, does not require PCP referral (self-referrals welcome)
- Start, stop, resume anytime.
- Most insurance plans cover 100% of behavioral health services.
- Self-pay services available with no wait-list.